Monday, June 2, 2008

On the way!

May 31, 2008 , 6pm

Louis and I are headed to London! At O'Hare we stop and grab a bit to eat. We're not too sure what meals they will be serving.
(space)
Oh la la! When we stop at an O'Hare food court, I see my dream meal.....



YUM! It's a create-your-own-salad! My salad has a pasta base, and egg, cheese, ham and turkey toppings!

It turns out they serve us dinner a couple hours after we board the plane. (Beef or pasta?) It also includes a yummy brownie and a boring green salad. For breakfast they serve us a jelly pastry and a fruit cup.

Here we are in ready-to-zonk-out mode:


Travel guide for Asians:

During the flight, they were pretty constantly asking us if we wanted anything to drink. Most of the time I did not, but I said yes anyway, and took the Diet Coke cans and saved them for later. They are now in my fridge. :)

3 comments:

Big Lou said...

I do need to add to Christina's comments about the Diet Coke. She was already planning to keep the Diet Coke and did not use the ice cup they gave us. It was no surprise to me that the flight attendant gave somewhat of an awkward look when she came by and picked up an obviously unused ice cup and no can! Hahahahaha.

Maiers said...

Wow that pasta salad looks delicious! And Phuong, I am very proud of you for taking the cokes even though you weren't thirsty! :)

Grandma R said...

Thanks for sharing

This is the only way I will ever see London

I think you are having a marvelous time. I'm so happy for you

Come home safely soon.

Grandma R